Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Cupcakes

The Super Bowl is in Dallas today... actually it's going on as I type this blog post. Even though I couldn't care less who wins the game, I was in the Super Bowl spirit. I told my friend Lauren I would bring cupcakes to her Super Bowl party. It was actually her suggestion, but I do have a fascination/obsession with making cupcakes lately. My obsession with cupcakes started around Timothy's and Charlotte's birthdays. I wanted to make something cute for their party, which was Shrek themed, so I made Shrek cupcakes. These took forever to make, but they were so much fun!


I forgot to take pictures of these until after the party, so the only Fiona cupcake left had already been licked when I took a picture with my Blackberry.


Timothy loves to help me bake, so he stayed up last night and helped me mix the cupcake batter (and lick the beaters clean of course). Today was decorating day! Timothy and Charlotte each got some icing and a cupcake. Timothy actually decorated 3 of them, while Charlotte just devoured hers. : ) They are both such good helpers!
















I hope everyone had a great Super Bowl Sunday! We didn't watch much of the game, but we had a blast!

No comments: